Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thandi the African Flower Rhino Crochet Pattern is available!

Hi everyone :)
I am immensely happy and proud to have finished my rhino pattern and it is now available to buy on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy.

Thandi is the eighth of my patterns that makes use of the African Flower hexagon crochet motif and variations thereof, joined in a specific order to make a recognizable 3D item. I love this African Flower pattern and the creative possibilities of using it to make 3D items She’s also an excellent stash buster project, as you only need to use very small amounts of leftover sock yarn to make a motif.

Thank you very much for all your support folks! I appreciate each person who has kindly bought a pattern!

xxx Heidi


7 comments:

Monique van den Berg said...

The rhino is really gorgeous. Like all the other patterns by the way.
You are a very talented lady.

Groetjes, Monique

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonito y original, me encanta!!!!

Elisa said...

I purchased your hippo -pattern, it is soooooo cute!! <3 Now trying to finish all my other projects (3-4 left) before I can start working on the hippo! Thank you so much for sharing the instructions!

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

I love the rhino it's absolutely precious!
P.S. since you moderate your comments, must you also have that word verification too? I cannot see those letters/numbers and it takes me so many tries to leave a comment that I give up. You'd get more comments without word verification. Since you don't allow anonymous comments, you really don't need word verification or moderation, since you won't get spam unless they have an i.d. Just a suggestion for you.

נורושה בגליל said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! You r a genius!

Love it,
Best Regards,

Nirit.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is so cute :) :) :) I hope you sell many, many copies of this pattern. It's adorable :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Heidi said...

Hi Elizabeth :)
No, you may not sell the pattern to your friends or anyone else...you can kindly direct them to my Ravelry pattern store, where they can buy the pattern for themselves :) Here is the link:

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/heidi-bears

Thank you for asking!
xxx Heidi